Sunday, May 05, 2013

Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Hotspur, EPL Soccer Match Live_ on May 08/2013!

Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea include confirmed on the official website that the vital Chelsea versus Tottenham clash inside Barclays Top League at the Stamford Bridge has become rescheduled for Wednesday, eighth May, 2013.

Chelsea FC deal with Reading off the back of a Capital A single Cup semi-final exit as a result of Swansea City, but boosted because of the news that will Ashley Cole provides signed a new 1-year deal to be at your club. 'I feel pleased I will be starting my 8 time at Chelsea, inches he mentioned'. I wished to stay in Chelsea because we are always combating and tough for trophies. That desire and also the will to need to win things have not gone. I've great remembrances here and I love to coming for you to training daily. The staff are perfect and I love to training while using lads. I have been able for you to fulfil nearly all my ambitions at Chelsea. I've won your Champions League, the League, I include won FA Cups here but of course you don't need to stop successful trophies and staying at a big club, that you are always combating to earn a trophy.

Soccer Match Details:
Competition: Barclays Premier League
Competitor: Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Hotspur
Scores: Chelsea 20-8-7 (Home: 9-4-2) & Tottenham 19-8-8 (Road: 8-2-5)
Kick off: 2:45 pm EDT
Date: Wednesday, 8th May, 2013.
Venue: Stamford Bridge, London_ United Kingdom.

Live Stream Link: Chelsea vs Tottenham _ Barclays Premier League 2013!
             
Tottenham's Midfielder Scott Parker feels he has benefited through his enforced relax because this individual rates for bids to help Tottenham's difficult task inside the subsequent 50 % of the season. Your 32-year-old Britain international created his primary Barclays Premier League start of period with very last Sunday's 1-1 attract using Manchester United subsequent a great Achilles damage. They explained upon tottenhamhotspur. com. I think the actual break has really accomplished us very good along with Personally i think healthy along with sharpened.

I contact lumber while i claim this, due to the fact soccer comes close to along with chunk anyone around the backside, yet Personally i think great. Over a individual stage Personally i think good, great. I have had a number of online games at this point along with Now i'm raring to go and acquire right back with it. We has been away intended for 5 a few months yet I was in the gym every day to get the best a part of 4 months of these time period, undertaking conditioning along with strength work. In a very odd way I do think my entire body needed in which relax due to the fact I have enjoyed lots of sports for many years at this point which has been possibly the greatest Appears away provided that I can keep in mind.

Source:/ content: http://sports.yahoo.com, image: mysoccerplace.net

No comments:

Post a Comment